Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in-www.freedomain.co.nr

[Metal] Slayer review - Albuquerque, NM 8-28-07

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HellRazorNJ
New Recruit
HellRazorNJ

Male Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-08-27

[Metal] Slayer review - Albuquerque, NM 8-28-07 Empty
PostSubject: [Metal] Slayer review - Albuquerque, NM 8-28-07   [Metal] Slayer review - Albuquerque, NM 8-28-07 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 6:42 am

Saw Slayer last night in Albuquerque, NM and they never cease to amaze me. This is my 14th time seeing these guys over a span of 22yrs and they play more and more aggressive every time. Last night was no exception. During "Mandatory Suicide" I thought my fkin' heart was gonna jump out of my chest due to the thunderous pounding by Lombardo's machine gun fills - unbelieveable. Tom, Kerry and Jeff were playing at such a high rate of velocity it's a wonder I can hear ANYTHING right now. Sonically, this was one of the loudest shows I've been to in years. As for Marilyn Manson (who went on after Slayer)....forget it. Out of the 15,000 people who were there to get their faces melted by Slayer, more than half the crowd left either after Slayer's set or three songs into Manson's set (that was me). I'm not even going to waste my time on that.

Slayer kicked mucho ass - here's the setlist *SPOILER*....

01. Flesh Storm
02. War Ensemble
03. Chemical Warfare
04. Ghost Of War
05. Mandatory Suicide
06. Jihad
06. Cult
07. Disciple
08. South Of Heaven
09. Hell Awaits
10. Bitter Peace
11. Jesus Saves
12. Raining Blood
13. Angel Of Death
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nmhellrazor
patfromhell
Admin
patfromhell

Male Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2007-04-17

[Metal] Slayer review - Albuquerque, NM 8-28-07 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Metal] Slayer review - Albuquerque, NM 8-28-07   [Metal] Slayer review - Albuquerque, NM 8-28-07 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 4:38 pm

HellRazorNJ wrote:
the thunderous pounding by Lombardo's machine gun fills - unbelieveable.
yep he s a fuckin legend. wish i cud say that i ve seen em live before..but didnt hav the chance yet!
Back to top Go down

[Metal] Slayer review - Albuquerque, NM 8-28-07
Page 1 of 1