Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in-www.freedomain.co.nr

1st 5FDP music video?

Go down 
+2
Knucklehead
patfromhell
6 posters
AuthorMessage
patfromhell
Admin
patfromhell

Male Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2007-04-17

1st 5FDP music video? Empty
PostSubject: 1st 5FDP music video?   1st 5FDP music video? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 6:21 pm

Which song from the upcoming album would you like to see as a video clip first? I'd love to see "The Devil's Own" or "Ashes". Any ideas what the story or style could be like?
Back to top Go down
Knucklehead
Admin
Knucklehead

Male Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-04-18

PostSubject: Re: 1st 5FDP music video?   1st 5FDP music video? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 12:27 am

My idea for the video for "The Bleeding".

If I was allowed to put my input this is what it would be...

Here we go...

The story would start out with a man and a woman screaming at each other (no audio) with the soft intro going at the same time. The man would walk away from her in frustration, get into his car and speed off. Driving without care for himself or anyone else

There would be shots of the band playing throughout this scene.

at 49 seconds into the song the guy is going to hit an embankment on the side of the road and flip his car. (this would be all in slow motion shooting back and forth between the band performing)

car flipping, shit flyin all over the place in slo-mo until 1 min 13 sec, this is where everything repeats itself in regular time from inside the car and Ivan screaming his face off.

The car lands upside down...wrecked. Right before it goes into the 1st verse the guy, who was driving, passes out and he starts to think about the girl (in his unconscious state) Following the lyrics.

remembering the fights

remembering all of the crap that they have gone through

Band performing.

When the chorus hits the man comes out of his unconscious state and feels the pain that the accident has caused.

blood.
broken bones.
glass.
screaming.

He notices help all around him trying to get him out of the car.
The pain is too much for the man to handle and he passes out again when the next verse arrives.

Back in his unconscious state he is standing in front of a blacked out mirror and yet still seeing her (the girl) face in the reflection from the paint. In the shot would be a vase with dead roses in it.

going back and forth to the band performing

at about 2 min 49 sec you see the guy being taken into the hospital in and out of consciousness. Finally he wakes up in a room at the hospital with a nurse in there. The nurse walks out and the girl comes in about 2 seconds later crying her eyes out.

The next few scenes will be her helping him in the recovery unit. learning how to walk again, strengthening his body and you see them laughing, talking and holding each other. At one point the guy will look up at her with a smile as the lyrics say "as wicked as you are , you're beautiful to me" then she stars to wheel him out of the hospital.

The last chorus:
Now the tape stops and the whole video gets rewound going back before the recovery, the hospital room, the accident. All the way back to the point when he's driving away from her house.

at 4 min 13 sec he is driving away from her house (not aware of whats about to happen) and decides to go back to make up with the girl. flips a u-turn while the Ivan is singing the last phrase of the song, "It's over now" last shots of the vid are the car driving away and the band walking away. Ivan drops the mic at the last second and walks with the rest of the guys.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

O.k. that was enough typing for the week, I gotta get to the bar.

Lates.

p.s.
What do ya think. Listen to the song while you read the story. It might make more sense to ya that way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/knuckleheadinvegas
patfromhell
Admin
patfromhell

PostSubject: Re: 1st 5FDP music video?   1st 5FDP music video? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 1:28 am

that's some awesome shit man! exactly the kind of thing I was thinking of ... really good story. What you wrote kind of reminds me of Bullet for my Valentine's - All These Things I Hate (Revolve Around Me) and/or Metallica's - Frantic.

I'm just gonna write up my idea.

stay tuned!

P.S.: Would b awesome if the band could do a kind of contest thing for the first video Surprised
Back to top Go down
ZigZagMan

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: 1st 5FDP music video?   1st 5FDP music video? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 6:06 am

WUTS UP this would be a SIQ idea for ashes.. i like that song AND ill send this site to my friend cuz hes a HUGE fan and he would have some good ideas for some videos

[-ZigZagMan-/.†]
Back to top Go down
DeathPunchJunkie
New Recruit

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-04-20

PostSubject: Re: 1st 5FDP music video?   1st 5FDP music video? Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2007 9:58 am

that would be kickass knucklehead!!
START PRODUCTIONS!!
haha!!!!
Back to top Go down
mentally_unstable
New Recruit
mentally_unstable

Female Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-05-03

PostSubject: Re: 1st 5FDP music video?   1st 5FDP music video? Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 1:01 am

FUKIN AWESOME IDEA KNUCKLEHEAD IM LUVIN IT.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/ki55_my_fi5t
twistedtracers
Admin
twistedtracers

Female Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2007-04-19

PostSubject: Re: 1st 5FDP music video?   1st 5FDP music video? Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 3:57 pm

What a great outlook to the song Knucklehead.
I think it would make a killer video!

....have you made mention to the band??
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tracy_37
Knucklehead
Admin
Knucklehead

Male Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-04-18

PostSubject: Re: 1st 5FDP music video?   1st 5FDP music video? Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 4:49 pm

you think I should? I just thought of it and figured I'd share it with ya'll, fuck it I'll send it to them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/knuckleheadinvegas
patfromhell
Admin
patfromhell

PostSubject: Re: 1st 5FDP music video?   1st 5FDP music video? Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 5:22 pm

Knucklehead wrote:
you think I should? I just thought of it and figured I'd share it with ya'll, fuck it I'll send it to them.

yeah u shud man!! wud b awesome if they made it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st 5FDP music video?   1st 5FDP music video? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1st 5FDP music video?
Page 1 of 1