Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in-www.freedomain.co.nr

FFDP pit Clip

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FFDP_Hamilton
New Recruit
FFDP_Hamilton

Male Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-07-25

FFDP pit Clip Empty
PostSubject: FFDP pit Clip   FFDP pit Clip Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 8:01 pm

Pit from the show in toronto, nobody wanted to mosh Fuck wall The song was white knuckles, try and find the good looking boy in the FFDP shirt Very Happy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wr-OCtYyFaA
Back to top Go down
patfromhell
Admin
patfromhell

Male Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2007-04-17

FFDP pit Clip Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFDP pit Clip   FFDP pit Clip Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 10:31 am

haha yea that was a bit lame. i wud hav expected some more action on FV tour. but nice try to get things started there...wish i had one of those damned shirts!
Back to top Go down
Chued
New Recruit

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-05-14

FFDP pit Clip Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFDP pit Clip   FFDP pit Clip Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 11:08 am

This is sad! :/ Next time you gotta try harder dude Very Happy White knuckles deserves so much more!
Back to top Go down
HellRazorNJ
New Recruit
HellRazorNJ

Male Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-08-27

FFDP pit Clip Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFDP pit Clip   FFDP pit Clip Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 12:38 pm

I shot some vid of the pits we had here. Unfortunately, the majority of the crowd was at the main stage watching Hellyeah's set, so FFDPs audience was smaller *main stage shrinkage*. I'll post the videos I shot. I have the first 2 min of The Bleeding too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nmhellrazor
patfromhell
Admin
patfromhell

Male Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2007-04-17

FFDP pit Clip Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFDP pit Clip   FFDP pit Clip Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 1:47 pm

HellRazorNJ wrote:
I shot some vid of the pits we had here. Unfortunately, the majority of the crowd was at the main stage watching Hellyeah's set, so FFDPs audience was smaller *main stage shrinkage*. I'll post the videos I shot. I have the first 2 min of The Bleeding too.

thats still killa thou Smile cant wait till u upload all that. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FFDP pit Clip Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFDP pit Clip   FFDP pit Clip Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FFDP pit Clip
Page 1 of 1