Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in-www.freedomain.co.nr

Theory Of A Deadman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DBZEROGRAVITY
New Recruit
DBZEROGRAVITY

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-04-20

Theory Of A Deadman Empty
PostSubject: Theory Of A Deadman   Theory Of A Deadman Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 3:43 pm

I can't believe I haven't posted this here long before now. Theory of a Deadman is a rock band from Delta, British Columbia, Canada. They were signed by Nickelback's Chad Kroeger to 604 Records. They have a certain southern rock/hard rock/alternative feel about their music. Definitely one of my top 5 bands and they haven't let me down yet.

TOAD released their self-titled album on September 17, 2002. This album released four singles, "Nothing Could Come Between Us", "Make Up Your Mind", "Point to Prove", and "The Last Song" (although there are some better tracks that never made it to the radio).

On March 29, 2005, Theory released their second album, Gasoline, which featured the hit singles "No Surprise", "Say Goodbye" (one of my all-time favorite songs), "Santa Monica", "Hello Lonely (Walk Away From This)", "Better Off", and "Since You've Been Gone". Some of these songs were also featured in the video game Fahrenheit (Indigo Prophecy).

Now TOAD is releasing their third effort, entitled Scars & Souvenirs. It will be released April 1, 2008. The first chart-climbing single off the album is called "So Happy", with the second single currently lined up as "By The Way" (feat. Chris Daughtry). Other tracks that impressively stand out are "Bad Girlfriend", "All Or Nothing", "Little Smirk", "Hate My Life", and "Got It Made".

Make sure you check this band out!!!!

First Listen S&S:
http://www.muchmusic.com/music/firstspin/theoryofadeadman/
http://www.tunelabmusic.com/2008/03/26/tunelab-tracks-theory-of-a-deadman/
Back to top Go down

Theory Of A Deadman
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: • Music :: » Rock/Metal-
Jump to: