Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in-www.freedomain.co.nr

Introduce Yourself

Go down 
+45
TroubledChica
Synner Above All
RockMoiTayEh
warzone
Sara Lee
Suffacated
Jenny
HellRazorNJ
moedeathpunch
bassniemi
CrudeSaviour
Shmitty
RaceWhore
LaidToRest
K-a-N-e
famousnorcal
Jimbo T
DeathPunchJunkie
DOCTORROCKTER
Chued
Rabid
Kathys
mentally_unstable
Üncle Snake
Bonza
ToKnowU's_2_HateU
FoxRacing1234
Z3R0
Donkeypiss
Seth Wynd
Deathpunch2709
deathxpunched
Darrell
Zoltan
strange_eye
ffdpjeff
razor210-0
BlindFighter
DBZEROGRAVITY
twistedtracers
Jason
Frostmoon
Knucklehead
patfromhell
Admin
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
twistedtracers
Admin
twistedtracers

Female Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2007-04-19

Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 5:55 pm

snoman wrote:
hey i'm going to see that movie *LoL* don't fucking laugh...

J :-P

I'm gonna see that movie too!! I love willis!! He does a kickass job in his movies!! Well, for the most part! clown
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tracy_37
twistedtracers
Admin
twistedtracers

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 6:03 pm

razor210-0 wrote:
Im Jason, a libra, I like soft things, quiet time, sand between my toes, and warm fudge on my ice cream sundaes. The kind of person I'd like to meet is...wait wrong forum.

Im Jason, Im one of Ivans best friends, hail from D-town(denver)
and love the music that make me want to throw some energy into the pit. I guess Ive seen Ivan perform a few hundred times, a killer voice and a great stage presence. Im happy to call him one of the boyz, always looking to staert trouble whenever he gets into town. I know that he digs all the effort that everybody is putting into this. All of you rock!!! With this kind of energy around this group is going to take over the world!!!

Hey Jason!! So nice to meet you!! It's awesome that you joined the forum. Hell YES, FFDP is going to take over the world! That is our job to make sure we get people over here by the TONS!! We want our boys to stomp out all that lame ass music that's out there today!! Crush them like the scum they are!! I'm so pumped! I have nothing but mad respect for these guys!! ALL HAIL 5FDP!!!

OH, hey!! I missed out on Kris!! Hi Kris! If you like heavy metal, this is definitely the forum to be on..... ROCK ON MY FRIEND!! OH Jason, I like my toes in the sand too!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
patfromhell
Admin
patfromhell

Male Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2007-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 6:31 pm

twistedtracers wrote:

If you like heavy metal, this is definitely the forum to be on.....

damn strait! cheers
Back to top Go down
Frostmoon
Brawler
Frostmoon

Male Number of posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 7:36 pm

I like my toes in the sand equally as much LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/frostmoon
ffdpjeff
New Recruit
ffdpjeff

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 7:45 pm

Hey! I am new! My name is Jeff! FFDP fucking rules! I make sigs too if anyone needs one! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
patfromhell
Admin
patfromhell

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 5:57 am

hey there!! welcome to the forum. ye we could all use some kickass signatures here!
Back to top Go down
strange_eye
New Recruit
strange_eye

Male Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2007 7:52 am

Strange_eye here, philosopher, poet,and designer of all things simple. I'm not deep and can be easily figured out, just be careful... I like to fuck with people and if your on my bad side, there you shall stay. I bore easily and need people to bite on. Currently I take out my aggression on my guitar and my bike. I like all things FFDP, hella band, hella cool group of guys, they are truly grateful to their fans. Okay if you need to know anything else, look at my profile or just try the direct approach and ask.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/strange_eye
Zoltan
Admin
Zoltan

Male Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 1:07 pm

Hey Pat, thanks for putting this forum on the rails! ...and thanks for the love everyone - You guys are awesome !!!!

See you all this summer !!!

Z

~5FDP~
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ffdp
patfromhell
Admin
patfromhell

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 1:50 pm

no problem - had to be done! u guys f*ckin rock! thanks for registering; means a lot to me personally and i m sure all the other guys appreciate it a lot as well!

peace + rock on,
Pat
Back to top Go down
Darrell

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 3:54 pm

Hi my name is Darrell and I'm an alco,,,,HaHahHahA! Oops wrong forum!!! Just kidding guys. It's Darrell from 5fdp,Thanks for the support. Pat you kick ass man!
Back to top Go down
patfromhell
Admin
patfromhell

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 4:57 pm

hahaha as i said before guys: you deserve it!!!
but good idea..maybe we should hav an AA topic as well Wink..

thanks a lot for registering!! (post the propaganda stuff on ur myspace and hopefully there will b more people here soon as well!!!!!)

ROCK ON + peace,
Pat
Back to top Go down
Frostmoon
Brawler
Frostmoon

Male Number of posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 7:57 pm

AA topic.. that'd be funny!

5fdp kicks-ass awesome to have Darrell and Zoltan on here!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/frostmoon
twistedtracers
Admin
twistedtracers

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 7:51 am

Zoltan wrote:
Hey Pat, thanks for putting this forum on the rails! ...and thanks for the love everyone - You guys are awesome !!!!

See you all this summer !!!

Z

~5FDP~

Welcome Zoltan!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
twistedtracers
Admin
twistedtracers

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 7:53 am

Darrell wrote:
Hi my name is Darrell and I'm an alco,,,,HaHahHahA! Oops wrong forum!!! Just kidding guys. It's Darrell from 5fdp,Thanks for the support. Pat you kick ass man!

HEY Darrell!! How ya doing man!! Good to have you here.

pirat
Back to top Go down
deathxpunched
New Recruit
deathxpunched

Female Number of posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 12:06 am

Still miss me Jason? ha Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xlovexdumplingx
deathxpunched
New Recruit
deathxpunched

Female Number of posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 12:11 am

oh yeah im tamz by the way, hey everyone
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xlovexdumplingx
patfromhell
Admin
patfromhell

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 5:38 am

hey there!! hope you will like it here! Smile
Back to top Go down
Deathpunch2709

Deathpunch2709

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 4:57 pm

Hey everyone, My name is Alex. heard about 5FDP from the Ghost Machine page, the day they accounced Ivans new project. After being a fan of Motograter and GM, i knew before i heard the first song that it was going to be awesome. Then to see the rest of the lineup and the sound they created blew me away.

Im a huge Metal fan, and a i player guitar and currently have a small local band i front. Looking foward to meeting everyone.

all you MA. people hit up our fan page on the 5FDP top, ill be sure to add you!
Back to top Go down
patfromhell
Admin
patfromhell

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 12:58 am

hey man, welcome to the forum !!!
Back to top Go down
Seth Wynd

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 2:11 pm

Well let's see...real name's James, but I've just been called by my username so many times over the years that I'm used to Seth too.

In terms of musical ability, I'm somewhere between a bodybag and an epileptic rat, so I've done the world a favor and passed on trying to play an instrument. Instead, I just listen to more music than most people should. I can't sleep unless I have music blasting, and I do most of my college assignments with metal playing in the background. Who knew listening to guitar riffs would help a guy with his math homework, eh?

Anyway. Most of my time is dedicated to gaming or firearms (whether it be getting new ones, playing with the ones I own, or researching them), and I hope to god you guys get your album out in June so I can have some good gaming tunes again.

Because it's just not a full-on fragfest unless "Way Of The Fist" is blasting over the speakers.
Back to top Go down
Knucklehead
Admin
Knucklehead

Male Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 2:21 pm

Nothing helped me get through college more than double bass on the speakers and heineken in the glass. Welcome aboard bro.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/knuckleheadinvegas
Donkeypiss

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 7:01 pm

Hi. Im donkeypiss. Smile
Back to top Go down
twistedtracers
Admin
twistedtracers

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 10:32 pm

Hey everyone!! Welcome!! Now lets get hitting the streets and getting the word out about the band!!
Back to top Go down
Z3R0
New Recruit
Z3R0

Male Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 6:57 am

Hey i'm Alex!

I'm from Cedar Rapids, IA where there's a shitload of nothin to do, and a bunch of emo and rap assholes. There are only a few people that have the respect that Metal deserves.

I also play guitar and do shit like that. I've known about Five Finger Death Punch since someone on the Threat Signal message boards told me about em probably last year. So yeah i've been a fan ever since. I can't wait for this DAMN CD!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Subversion1
patfromhell
Admin
patfromhell

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 11:33 am

hey man, welcome to the forum Wink!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: • Main :: » Welcome in the pit!-
Jump to: