Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in-www.freedomain.co.nr

Ozzfest 2007

Go down 
+5
patfromhell
FoxRacing1234
BlindFighter
deathxpunched
ffdpjeff
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ffdpjeff
New Recruit
ffdpjeff

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-04-20

Ozzfest 2007 Empty
PostSubject: Ozzfest 2007   Ozzfest 2007 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 5:09 pm

News
APRIL 16, 2007

OZZY OSBOURNE GIVES FANS FIRST CHANCE AT TICKETS
FOR THIS SUMMER'S GROUND-BREAKING OZZFEST

TICKET CODE AVAILABLE IN SPECIALLY MARKED COPIES OF BLACK RAIN, OZZY'S FIRST STUDIO ALBUM OF ALL NEW MATERIAL IN SIX YEARS - TO BE RELEASED MAY 22nd

In February, OZZY OSBOURNE made the ground-breaking announcement that OZZFEST will be free for all this summer. In continuing to give back to his fans, a limited number of specially marked copies of BLACK RAIN (Epic Records), OSBOURNE's first studio album of all new material in six years, will contain a code for a first chance at seats for the summer's premiere touring concert festival.

Ozzy Osbourne - Black RainSpecially marked copies of BLACK RAIN will be available at participating retailers on May 22. Fans will use the code found in the CD's packaging when they log onto www.ozzfest.com to redeem two tickets. This code will enable OZZY fans to go to www.livenation.com/ozzfest and have the first chance at OZZFEST tickets beginning Friday, June 8, at 9:00 PM (ET) and prior to June 12 when tickets will be available to the general public--exactly one month before the first OZZFEST 2007 show in Seattle at the White River Amphitheatre.

In addition to the festival's namesake OZZY OSBOURNE, confirmed OZZFEST artists include Lamb of God, Hatebreed, Lordi, Behemoth, Mondo Generator, Nile, Ankla, Circus Diablo, The Showdown, 3 Inches of Blood, Daath, Chthonic and In This Moment.

WANT TO GUARANTEE YOU GET ONE OF THESE
SPECIALLY MARKED BLACK RAIN CDS?
Pre-Order Now
CLICK HERE TO PRE-ORDER YOUR COPY NOW!

Log onto www.ozzy.com for more details on this offer and to hear samples of tracks - including the full length new single "I Don't Wanna Stop" - from the upcoming album.

APRIL 9, 2007

OZZFEST ANNOUNCES HOW FANS CAN
OBTAIN THEIR FREE TICKETS
TO THIS SUMMER’S GROUND-BREAKING EXTRAVAGANZA

You’ve heard about how OZZFEST is boldly redefining the concert industry this year by making all the tickets to the summer’s premiere touring concert festival entirely free for fans.

Well, Ozzfest fans have a number of ways to score a pair of tickets to “FreeFest”--which will rock mightily with festival’s namesake OZZY OSBOURNE and Lamb of God, Hatebreed, Lordi, Behemoth, Mondo Generator, Nile, Ankla, Circus Diablo, The Showdown, 3 Inches of Blood, Daath, Chthonic and In This Moment.

Ticket codes will be distributed through sponsor websites beginning May 12. Details on these programs are available on ozzfest.com, livenation.com, monsterenergy.com, jagermusic.com and fye.com. In the meantime, various sponsors will have offline initiatives, details of which will also be available via their respective websites.

These codes can be redeemed for tickets beginning June 12--exactly one month before the first OZZFEST 2007 show in Seattle. Fans will return to the site where they registered or www.livenation.com/ozzfest, enter their code and download two tickets to the show of their choice. Note: To ensure that everyone gets the chance for free tickets, there is a limit of two tickets per customer.

The 24-city earth-pounding 12th annual OZZFEST will launch July 12 in Seattle, WA at the White River Amphitheatre. OZZFEST will also hit George, WA, Sacramento, CA, Mountain View, CA, Devore, CA, Phoenix, AZ, Albuquerque, NM, Denver, CO, Kansas City, MO, Dallas, TX, San Antonio, TX, St. Louis, MO, Columbus, OH, Tinley Park, IL, East Troy, WI, Indianapolis, IN, Holmdel, NJ, Hartford, CT, Boston, MA, Philadelphia, PA, Pittsburgh, PA, Detroit, MI, Charlotte, NC and West Palm Beach, FL.

Stay tuned to www.ozzfest.com and www.LiveNation.com for the most up to date information on this summer’s extravaganza.

March 30, 2007
GET TICKETS TO OZZY’S ROCK HONORS PERFORMANCE IN LAS VEGAS!

Get tickets to Ozzy's Rock Honors performance in Las Vegas at the Mandalay Bay on May 12th now!! Go here to get your tickets starting at Noon PST today!

CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS

March 21, 2007

THIS YEAR'S GROUND-BREAKING OZZFEST PROUDLY ANNOUNCES
LAMB OF GOD, HATEBREED AND LORDI
AS AMONG THE FIRST ARTISTS
TO LEAD THE CHARGE WITH OZZY OSBOURNE
AT THIS SUMMER'S HISTORIC
"FREEFEST"

"Come join us," said OZZY and SHARON OSBOURNE February 6 at the Los Angeles press conference to unveil the bombshell: this year's 12th annual OZZFEST will be known as "FreeFest." OZZY and SHARON's statement--with tour producer LIVE NATION--was an invitation for other artists to join OZZY by performing for free, thus making the tickets to the summer's premiere touring concert festival entirely free for fans.

This bold invitation to perform in front of tens of thousands of frenzied rock kids has already been accepted by such artists as Lamb of God, Hatebreed and cutting-edge Finnish act Lordi, who will lead the charge with OZZY in this historic move that redefines a concert industry marred by rising ticket prices. Lamb of God and Lordi will perform on the main stage with OZZY, while Hatebreed will headline OZZFEST's reliably down and dirty second stage with Mondo Generator, Ankla, Circus Diablo, Nile and The Showdown. These are only the first artists who have stepped forward to be part of this ground-breaking touring extravaganza, with more artists to be announced in the coming weeks for the main and second stages.

The 24-city earth-pounding OZZFEST will now launch July 12 in Seattle, WA at the White River Amphitheatre. The tour was originally announced to start July 7 in Southern California but had to be moved to accommodate the extension of OZZY's European tour. OZZFEST will also hit Seattle, WA, George, WA, Sacramento, CA, Mountain View, CA, Devore, CA, Phoenix, AZ, Albuquerque, NM, Denver, CO, Kansas City, MO, Dallas, TX, San Antonio, TX, St. Louis, MO, Columbus, OH, Tinley Park, IL, East Troy, WI, Indianapolis, IN, Holmdel, NJ, Hartford, CT, Boston, MA, Philadelphia, PA, Pittsburgh, PA, Detroit, MI, Charlotte, NC and West Palm Beach, FL.

As OZZFEST's founder and namesake, OZZY will make his triumphant return to the headlining position on this year's mainstage after surprising fans last year by performing on the second stage at a handful of dates. Audiences can expect the Prince of Darkness to unveil new songs from his forthcoming studio album (release date TBA), OZZY's first disc of new material since 2001.

To gain entry into this year's OZZFEST, fans will go to www.ozzfest.com or www.livenation.com to find links that will direct them to special sponsor sites where tickets can be secured. Select sponsors will have a unique opportunity to engage fans one-on-one utilizing one of music's best known brands. Tickets will be available for download on June 12. Stay tuned to www.ozzfest.com and www.livenation.com in the coming weeks for more ticketing information.

Artist quotes:

D. Randall, vocalist, Lamb of God: "OZZFEST! OZZFEST!" When we left Ozzfest three years ago, that was a mantra that burned itself into our collective subconscious, one that we repeat to this day in an almost autistic manner. To know once the power, the glory, the sheer brutality of the parking lot circus stupidity that is OzzFest is to be destined to repeat it. The fangs are out- our souls (and livers) needed three years to recover from the last run, but we are back and couldn't be more excited! BUHWHUUURHHH! OZZFEST? Bring it on! This time we have age and wis(dumb) on our side- be warned. It will be OVER this summer."

Jamey Jasta, lead singer of Hatebreed: "We are absolutely honored and beyond excited to be the sole headliner of the Ozzfest 2007 Second Stage. We had a great time on the Main Stage last year but it was obvious that our fans wanted to see us in the setting that they know and love. Having co-headlined the second stage twice in the past, once with Down in 2002 and again with Slipknot in 2004, it's a great achievement for us to now be able to close the show on the second stage and truly make Ozzfest history with our fifth appearance on the world's best tour. We can't wait to demolish the US once again, spending another crazy summer with Ozzy and his traveling circus of metal mayhem!!!! See you on the road!"

Mr. Lordi, Lordi: "It is a great honour for us to be on OzzFest and obviously it's gonna be a great opportunity for us to show the people in the U.S. what we can do.or what they think we can do. [laughs] My best friend is a huge Ozzy fan he's really jealous of the whole thing. I'm gonna try and remember to pick him up an OzzFest t-shirt when we return to Finland. For us the idea of playing OzzFest is still hard to believe. I'll believe it when we're there."

Stay tuned for further information about ticket distribution.

THE OZZFEST 07 ROUTING IS HERE!!

DATE DAY VENUE
07/12/2007 THU White River Amphitheatre, Seattle, WA
07/14/2007 SAT The Gorge, George, WA
07/17/2007 TUE Sleep Train Amphitheatre, Sacramento, CA
07/19/2007 THU Shoreline Amphitheatre, Mountain View, CA
07/21/2007 SAT Hyundai Pavilion, Devore, CA
07/24/2007 TUE Cricket Pavilion, Phoenix, AZ
07/26/2007 THU Journal Pavilion, Albuquerque, NM
07/28/2007 SAT Coors Amphitheatre, Denver, CO
07/30/2007 MON Verizon Wireless Amphitheater, Kansas City, MO
08/02/2007 THU Smirnoff Music Center, Dallas, TX
08/04/2007 SAT Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre, San Antonio, TX
08/06/2007 MON Verizon Wireless Amphitheater, St. Louis, MO
08/08/2007 WED Germain Amphitheatre, Columbus, OH
08/10/2007 FRI First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre, Tinley Park, IL
08/12/2007 SUN Alpine Valley Music Theatre, East Troy, WI
08/14/2007 TUE Verizon Wireless Music Theatre, Indianapolis, IN
08/16/2007 THU PNC Bank Arts Center, Holmdel, NJ
08/18/2007 SAT New England Dodge Music Theatre, Hartford, CT
08/20/2007 MON Tweeter Center, Boston, MA
08/22/2007 WED Tweeter Center, Philadelphia, PA
08/24/2007 FRI Post Gazette Pavilion, Pittsburgh, PA
08/26/2007 SUN DTE Energy Music Theatre, Detroit, MI
08/28/2007 TUE Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre, Charlotte, NC
08/30/2007 THU Sound Advice Amphitheatre, West Palm Beach, FL

Complete line-up:

Main Stage: Ozzy, Lamb Of God, Lordi, 1 TBA

Second stage non-rotating: Hatebreed, Bahemoth,Mondo genorator

Second Stage rotating slots: Nile, Daath, In this moment, Ankla, Circus Diablo, The Showdown, 3 Inches Of Blood, And one more that I cant spell...

OZZY OSBOURNE GIVES FANS FIRST CHANCE AT TICKETS
FOR THIS SUMMER'S GROUND-BREAKING OZZFEST

TICKET CODE AVAILABLE IN SPECIALLY MARKED COPIES OF BLACK RAIN, OZZY'S FIRST STUDIO ALBUM OF ALL NEW MATERIAL IN SIX YEARS - TO BE RELEASED MAY 22nd

In February, OZZY OSBOURNE made the ground-breaking announcement that OZZFEST will be free for all this summer. In continuing to give back to his fans, a limited number of specially marked copies of BLACK RAIN (Epic Records), OSBOURNE's first studio album of all new material in six years, will contain a code for a first chance at seats for the summer's premiere touring concert festival.

Ozzy Osbourne - Black RainSpecially marked copies of BLACK RAIN will be available at participating retailers on May 22. Fans will use the code found in the CD's packaging when they log onto www.ozzfest.com to redeem two tickets. This code will enable OZZY fans to go to www.livenation.com/ozzfest and have the first chance at OZZFEST tickets beginning Friday, June 8, at 9:00 PM (ET) and prior to June 12 when tickets will be available to the general public--exactly one month before the first OZZFEST 2007 show in Seattle at the White River Amphitheatre.

In addition to the festival's namesake OZZY OSBOURNE, confirmed OZZFEST artists include Lamb of God, Hatebreed, Lordi, Behemoth, Mondo Generator, Nile, Ankla, Circus Diablo, The Showdown, 3 Inches of Blood, Daath, Chthonic and In This Moment.

WANT TO GUARANTEE YOU GET ONE OF THESE
SPECIALLY MARKED BLACK RAIN CDS?
Pre-Order Now
CLICK HERE TO PRE-ORDER YOUR COPY NOW!

Log onto www.ozzy.com for more details on this offer and to hear samples of tracks - including the full length new single "I Don't Wanna Stop" - from the upcoming album.

Disclaimer: I took this off of Ozzfest.com For ALL the information and how to get tickets without buying Ozzy's CD go to www.ozzfest.com and sign up for the mailing list and maybe even join there forums(message board) I am xxjeffxx on it so if you join say Hi!
Back to top Go down
deathxpunched
New Recruit
deathxpunched

Female Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-04-19

Ozzfest 2007 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ozzfest 2007   Ozzfest 2007 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 12:50 am

I think its a great idea but its totally insane!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xlovexdumplingx
ffdpjeff
New Recruit
ffdpjeff

Number of posts : 15

Ozzfest 2007 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ozzfest 2007   Ozzfest 2007 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 3:00 am

deathxpunched wrote:
I think its a great idea but its totally insane!!

Yeah, ozzfest is gonna be fucking brutal this year, all the fans are gonna cause riots and shit. METAL!!!!
Back to top Go down
BlindFighter
New Recruit
BlindFighter

Male Number of posts : 25

Ozzfest 2007 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ozzfest 2007   Ozzfest 2007 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2007 10:35 am

I am going to try and get tickets lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/eckogod
FoxRacing1234
New Recruit
FoxRacing1234

Male Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-05-03

Ozzfest 2007 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ozzfest 2007   Ozzfest 2007 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2007 10:57 am

I'm definitely going!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/backlashleadguitarist
patfromhell
Admin
patfromhell

Male Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2007-04-17

Ozzfest 2007 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ozzfest 2007   Ozzfest 2007 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2007 4:42 pm

i so wish i could go...damn it!!!!!
Back to top Go down
deathxpunched
New Recruit
deathxpunched

Female Number of posts : 41

Ozzfest 2007 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ozzfest 2007   Ozzfest 2007 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 3:59 pm

did you guys get the codes already?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xlovexdumplingx
BlindFighter
New Recruit
BlindFighter

Male Number of posts : 25

Ozzfest 2007 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ozzfest 2007   Ozzfest 2007 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 5:48 pm

yup I got my code on the 12th I hope I can get tickets
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/eckogod
LaidToRest
New Recruit
LaidToRest

Female Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-07-03

Ozzfest 2007 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ozzfest 2007   Ozzfest 2007 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 12:05 pm

I'll be there. I can't wait to see Lamb Of God.
Back to top Go down
twistedtracers
Admin
twistedtracers

Female Number of posts : 155

Ozzfest 2007 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ozzfest 2007   Ozzfest 2007 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 7:56 pm

Damn! I musta been under a fucking rock!! They are going to be in Kansas City on July 30th. I'll have to see if I can finagle a way to go. I'm more excited to see the family values tour. Pray
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tracy_37
Chued
New Recruit

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-05-14

Ozzfest 2007 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ozzfest 2007   Ozzfest 2007 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 4:14 am

LaidToRest wrote:
I'll be there. I can't wait to see Lamb Of God.

I'll be missing them again this summer. Love LoG. But they have nearly no fans in Germany :/ So they don't play a lot of shows here.
Back to top Go down
LaidToRest
New Recruit
LaidToRest

Female Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-07-03

Ozzfest 2007 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ozzfest 2007   Ozzfest 2007 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 11:14 am

Sucks.

In that respect, I feel blessed to live in the US. Mostly everybody comes here.
Back to top Go down
HellRazorNJ
New Recruit
HellRazorNJ

Male Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-08-27

Ozzfest 2007 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ozzfest 2007   Ozzfest 2007 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 12:27 pm

Ozzfest was"ok" this year. Main stage highlights were easliy Lamb of God, Static X and Ozzy. Second stage highlights were Behemoth and Hatebreed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nmhellrazor
patfromhell
Admin
patfromhell

Male Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2007-04-17

Ozzfest 2007 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ozzfest 2007   Ozzfest 2007 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 pm

HellRazorNJ wrote:
Ozzfest was"ok" this year. Main stage highlights were easliy Lamb of God, Static X

ye wud hav loved to see them guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ozzfest 2007 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ozzfest 2007   Ozzfest 2007 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ozzfest 2007
Page 1 of 1