Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in-www.freedomain.co.nr

5FDP

Go down 
+2
Knucklehead
Helius
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Helius

Helius

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-05-23

5FDP Empty
PostSubject: 5FDP   5FDP Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 4:42 pm

Shoot I just recently discovered a band called Five Finger Death Punch or 5FDP. I'm thinking you will be hearing their stuff on the radio soon once they get signed. Nice to have a true metal band again. Stylistically, it's pure genius. Just a matter of time before they take over the world.

What they have done is bridged old school heavy metal to todays metal in a way that no other band had really accomplished. What makes this band unique is it's ability to give you the feeling that it portrays what the natural evolution of metal should have been or could have been from the 90's on, while at the same time generating the excitement what will come next in todays metal scene. It's like they are re-writing the history of metal starting at the point where metal wasn't metal anymore and bringing it back hard, heavy and larger than life, like it was meant to be.

I don't know about you but I always felt like metal was on hold while a bunch of non metal rock took over. Remember grunge? (R.I.P. Cobaine) Metal lost it's way for a long time and when it returned something was missing and not quite right. Generally todays metal gives me the kind of feeling I get when I misplace my keys or forget to take my cell phone with me somewhere.

Not only does 5FDP bridge the gap and fill the void, but it also a new beginning, the sign of what metal will grow to be in the future as they begin to take hold of their listeners. It's like coming home from a long trip or waking up from a coma full of bad dreams (lame metal bands) to find familiar faces looking down at you ready to tell you what you missed.

If you are a metal fan, 5FDP is definately worth looking into. It is a long awaited sound for those in my age group who know what I'm talkng about and for those who are younger who missed out on the good'ol days of heavy metal. Very refreshing material from some of the greatest tallent in the business has put everyone on notice. 5FDP is shaking things up in the right direction.
Back to top Go down
Knucklehead
Admin
Knucklehead

Male Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-04-18

5FDP Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5FDP   5FDP Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 5:03 pm

Looks like you're in the right place brotha.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/knuckleheadinvegas
patfromhell
Admin
patfromhell

Male Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2007-04-17

5FDP Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5FDP   5FDP Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 1:41 am

yeah, definitely Wink
Back to top Go down
twistedtracers
Admin
twistedtracers

Female Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2007-04-19

5FDP Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5FDP   5FDP Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 4:03 pm

You are SO right! GENIUS!!!! I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tracy_37
Jason
New Recruit
Jason

Male Number of posts : 22

5FDP Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5FDP   5FDP Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 3:14 pm

I DON'T THINK I'VE HEARD OF THIS 5FDP GROUP YOU ALL SPEAK OFF hahaa... ;-).... J :-P
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/snoman_99
Chued
New Recruit

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-05-14

5FDP Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5FDP   5FDP Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 5:53 pm

Jason wrote:
I DON'T THINK I'VE HEARD OF THIS 5FDP GROUP YOU ALL SPEAK OFF hahaa... ;-).... J :-P

me neither... can anyone post links to their music? lol!
Back to top Go down
twistedtracers
Admin
twistedtracers

Female Number of posts : 155

5FDP Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5FDP   5FDP Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 6:28 pm

Chued wrote:
Jason wrote:

me neither... can anyone post links to their music? lol!

Twisted Evil Hell, how many different ways can I point you in their direction!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tracy_37
Sponsored content

5FDP Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5FDP   5FDP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

5FDP
Page 1 of 1