Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in-www.freedomain.co.nr

Share your experiences seening/meeting the band.

Go down 
+2
patfromhell
twistedtracers
6 posters
AuthorMessage
twistedtracers
Admin
twistedtracers

Female Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2007-04-19

Share your experiences seening/meeting the band. Empty
PostSubject: Share your experiences seening/meeting the band.   Share your experiences seening/meeting the band. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 11:32 pm

Hey heavy metal freaks!

Lets use this thread to share our stories of seeing the band live!

SO post them!! Send them!!! We wanna hear!!

Hit the gallery up to add pictures! Post away!!

Thanks so much!

Elbows High!!
*T*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tracy_37
patfromhell
Admin
patfromhell

Male Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2007-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Share your experiences seening/meeting the band.   Share your experiences seening/meeting the band. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 5:33 pm

haha the closest i ever got to em was writin a myspace msg to em and they actually replyin to me. this forum is my personal tribute to this great band and all their kickass fans Smile
Back to top Go down
twistedtracers
Admin
twistedtracers

PostSubject: Re: Share your experiences seening/meeting the band.   Share your experiences seening/meeting the band. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 2:11 am

You're doing a great job Pat! In case you haven't been told lately! I know the guys appreciate you! AND, I'm sure in the near future you will see them!! I'll take some pics special for ya!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
FFDP_Hamilton
New Recruit
FFDP_Hamilton

Male Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Share your experiences seening/meeting the band.   Share your experiences seening/meeting the band. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 11:56 pm

These guys are cool as shit, no ego at all dude. Got to talk to Ivan, Matt and Zoltan at the Toronto show. Ivan even took a sec before his band photo op or something to get a picture with me and my buddy
Back to top Go down
lipsdog

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Share your experiences seening/meeting the band.   Share your experiences seening/meeting the band. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 8:08 pm

Just seen them Friday night @ Darien Lake in Buffalo, NY. Fucking amazing!! And they are cool as all hell came in the "main stage" area during all the headliners handing out promo stuff and signing autographs. Way cool bunch of dudes.
Back to top Go down
patfromhell
Admin
patfromhell

Male Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2007-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Share your experiences seening/meeting the band.   Share your experiences seening/meeting the band. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 2:43 pm

lipsdog wrote:
Just seen them Friday night @ Darien Lake in Buffalo, NY. Fucking amazing!! And they are cool as all hell came in the "main stage" area during all the headliners handing out promo stuff and signing autographs. Way cool bunch of dudes.

sounds wicked! welcome to the forum by the way!
Back to top Go down
twistedtracers
Admin
twistedtracers

PostSubject: Re: Share your experiences seening/meeting the band.   Share your experiences seening/meeting the band. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 11:25 pm

lipsdog wrote:

They are the coolest dudes! AMAZING performers!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR MY SHOW!!!! zomg
Back to top Go down
moedeathpunch

moedeathpunch

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Share your experiences seening/meeting the band.   Share your experiences seening/meeting the band. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 7:21 pm

Got to spend some time with Matt and Darrell in ATL and had a great time I will be whipping the ARSe of the drunk who took my picture with Matt though it looked like a blurred ghost! Met some great other FFDP fans in the heat as well. I may be getting older but I know great metal when I hear it!

Moe
Back to top Go down
HellRazorNJ
New Recruit
HellRazorNJ

Male Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Share your experiences seening/meeting the band.   Share your experiences seening/meeting the band. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 11:25 am

moedeathpunch wrote:
I may be getting older but I know great metal when I hear it!
HA! I'm 40yrs old and my taste in music doesn't mellow - lol. I had the extreme pleasure of seeing FFDP perform and met them afterwards where they signed posters and CDs. Gracious guys! They put on a hell of a show in the 25 minutes they were given on the 2nd stage @Family Values. They plowed thru the title track, Salvation, White Knuckles, Ashes and The Bleeding (may have been one more - I was 'caught in a mosh'). I'll have to get my pix together and post them in the gallery. During Droid's set, I saw Jeremy walking around, so my wife snapped a pic of us. When I approached him to ask for a pic he just smiled and said, "of course".....that'll be up on MySpace here shortly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nmhellrazor
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Share your experiences seening/meeting the band.   Share your experiences seening/meeting the band. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Share your experiences seening/meeting the band.
Page 1 of 1