Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in-www.freedomain.co.nr

band promo pics in high resolution?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
patfromhell
Admin
patfromhell

Male Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2007-04-17

band promo pics in high resolution? Empty
PostSubject: band promo pics in high resolution?   band promo pics in high resolution? Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 11:43 am

I'm looking for some higher resolution pictures of the band which I could use to make a flyer that you can all hand out at shows n shit to spread the word. At the moment I'm trying to contact Sarah Dope who took most of the pix on 5FDP's myspace and try to ask her for bigger copies of the images...but oh well has any1 here got sum?

maybe sum nice shots from gigs or so?

-Pat
Back to top Go down
Frostmoon
Brawler
Frostmoon

Male Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-04-19

PostSubject: Re: band promo pics in high resolution?   band promo pics in high resolution? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 8:12 pm

how big do you want the flyer.. 4.25' x 5.5 or 11' x 17'? I'm a graphic designer. Take the pics on the myspace page or other places and check the resolution & sizing. If they are lets say 5x8 inches, and the resolution is 72 or 200 you can totally make it word because you'll shrink the file, increasing the resolution. or if its 200dpi then you can easily make it look professional. Standard resolution for print pieces is 300dpi.. web resolution however is 72 so its give and take.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/frostmoon
patfromhell
Admin
patfromhell

Male Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2007-04-17

PostSubject: Re: band promo pics in high resolution?   band promo pics in high resolution? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 3:35 pm

yea i checked most of the images on the web ... but wasnt able to find a reasonable one yet which I would be able to print in an OK quality.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: band promo pics in high resolution?   band promo pics in high resolution? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

band promo pics in high resolution?
Page 1 of 1