Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in-www.freedomain.co.nr

Your favourite 5FDP song?

Go down 
+21
moedeathpunch
CrudeSaviour
famousnorcal
Knucklehead
Cicero
RaceWhore
LaidToRest
deathxpunched
Kathys
Chued
monster_420
Z3R0
ToKnowU's_2_HateU
FoxRacing1234
Donkeypiss
DeathPunchJunkie
BlindFighter
DBZEROGRAVITY
patfromhell
twistedtracers
Admin
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

What's your favourite 5FDP song so far? (one choice)
Ashes
Your favourite 5FDP song? - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Your favourite 5FDP song? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 4 ]
A Place to die
Your favourite 5FDP song? - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Your favourite 5FDP song? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Can't Heal You
Your favourite 5FDP song? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Your favourite 5FDP song? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
The Bleeding
Your favourite 5FDP song? - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%Your favourite 5FDP song? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 13 ]
The Devil's Own
Your favourite 5FDP song? - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%Your favourite 5FDP song? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 6 ]
The Way of the Fist
Your favourite 5FDP song? - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Your favourite 5FDP song? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 3 ]
Salvation
Your favourite 5FDP song? - Page 2 Vote_lcap18%Your favourite 5FDP song? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 18% [ 7 ]
White Knuckles
Your favourite 5FDP song? - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Your favourite 5FDP song? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Meet The Monster
Your favourite 5FDP song? - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Your favourite 5FDP song? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Death Before Dishonor
 5% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 40

AuthorMessage
CrudeSaviour
New Recruit
CrudeSaviour

Male Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-08-03

Your favourite 5FDP song? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your favourite 5FDP song?   Your favourite 5FDP song? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 3:08 am

i have 2 say the bleeding 2 guys lol its just got that perfect feel and deliverance lol salvation seems 2 be a biggy 2 but whats wrong with cant heal you no1 has voted it lol its a pretty sweet song, now i don't wanna say anything bad and i mean all the songs are wicked but the way of the fist the actual song didnt hit it for me like the rest although its still a mad song theres just something bout it that made it standout from the rest but in a negative way but i still find myself singing the words and humming the solo's lol
Back to top Go down
moedeathpunch

moedeathpunch

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite 5FDP song?   Your favourite 5FDP song? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 7:05 pm

Defintely Salvation for me.

Moe
Back to top Go down
patfromhell
Admin
patfromhell

Male Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2007-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite 5FDP song?   Your favourite 5FDP song? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 8:05 am

CrudeSaviour wrote:
i have 2 say the bleeding 2 guys lol its just got that perfect feel and deliverance lol salvation seems 2 be a biggy 2 but whats wrong with cant heal you no1 has voted it lol its a pretty sweet song, now i don't wanna say anything bad and i mean all the songs are wicked but the way of the fist the actual song didnt hit it for me like the rest although its still a mad song theres just something bout it that made it standout from the rest but in a negative way but i still find myself singing the words and humming the solo's lol

yea i agree. cant heal you is actually one of my favs too. way of the fist is a bit different but i still dig it !!
Back to top Go down
MetalGrand

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite 5FDP song?   Your favourite 5FDP song? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 10:04 pm

I like The Bleeding and Salvation Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/curtis08
patfromhell
Admin
patfromhell

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite 5FDP song?   Your favourite 5FDP song? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 7:18 am

MetalGrand wrote:
I like The Bleeding and Salvation Smile

hey! welcome to the forum. excellent choice Cool
Back to top Go down
<Wolfsbane>

<Wolfsbane>

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite 5FDP song?   Your favourite 5FDP song? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 1:08 pm

The Bleeding! danielle harris freaking awesome! so is the band! True Metal
Back to top Go down
patfromhell
Admin
patfromhell

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite 5FDP song?   Your favourite 5FDP song? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 4:00 pm

<Wolfsbane> wrote:
The Bleeding! danielle harris freaking awesome! so is the band! True Metal

hahha true that. the song is just as hot as her.
Back to top Go down
Shadowlaw

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite 5FDP song?   Your favourite 5FDP song? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 5:41 am

The Bleeding, by far man, also first song i heard :O, classic though Shoot
Back to top Go down
warzone
New Recruit

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite 5FDP song?   Your favourite 5FDP song? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 8:49 am

I voted it Smile
Back to top Go down
patfromhell
Admin
patfromhell

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite 5FDP song?   Your favourite 5FDP song? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 7:36 am

whad did u choose? Razz
Back to top Go down
warzone
New Recruit

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite 5FDP song?   Your favourite 5FDP song? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 9:25 am

i dont know, maybe couple of songs, who cares tho. the album pwns tho.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite 5FDP song?   Your favourite 5FDP song? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your favourite 5FDP song?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2