Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in-www.freedomain.co.nr

Most recent movie you have seen??

Go down 
+11
Shmitty
deathxpunched
Chued
Jason
Z3R0
DeathPunchJunkie
Frostmoon
Knucklehead
BlindFighter
patfromhell
twistedtracers
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
twistedtracers
Admin
twistedtracers

Female Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2007-04-19

Most recent movie you have seen?? Empty
PostSubject: Most recent movie you have seen??   Most recent movie you have seen?? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 7:30 pm

I seen "300"! It was brilliant!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tracy_37
patfromhell
Admin
patfromhell

Male Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2007-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Most recent movie you have seen??   Most recent movie you have seen?? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 1:47 am

I think the most recent one I've seen is "I'm a Cyborg, But That's OK". korean romanic comedy from the director of "Old Boy" and "Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance" - Chan-wook Park. you should deffo check that out!

and ye 300 was fuckin incredible as well.. i ll always remember that film - beautiful.
Back to top Go down
BlindFighter
New Recruit
BlindFighter

Male Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Most recent movie you have seen??   Most recent movie you have seen?? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 2:13 pm

last movie i seen was Blades of Glory. That movie is so funny.

300 Rocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/eckogod
twistedtracers
Admin
twistedtracers

PostSubject: Re: Most recent movie you have seen??   Most recent movie you have seen?? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 6:19 pm

Oh!! I gotta see Blades of Glory!! Wil Ferrell is too freaking funny!!
Back to top Go down
Knucklehead
Admin
Knucklehead

Male Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Most recent movie you have seen??   Most recent movie you have seen?? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 11:41 pm

It's not a new movie but I just saw a movie on AMC called "Freaks" its from 1932....WAY freaky
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/knuckleheadinvegas
Frostmoon
Brawler
Frostmoon

Male Number of posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: Most recent movie you have seen??   Most recent movie you have seen?? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2007 7:42 am

Latest movie in the theatres that I saw I believe was '...because I said so' it's a chick flick kinda, took my mom to see it because she wanted to, turned out to be a really good movie, was impressed, I thought I would of killed myself for seeing it.

Last movie I saw period was Grandma's Boy [unrated]

DRIVE MONKEY DRIVE!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/frostmoon
twistedtracers
Admin
twistedtracers

PostSubject: Re: Most recent movie you have seen??   Most recent movie you have seen?? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 6:19 pm

Grandma's boy??
I'm gonna have to check in on that one.
I may be a deathpuncher, but I love a good flick!
Back to top Go down
DeathPunchJunkie
New Recruit

Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: Most recent movie you have seen??   Most recent movie you have seen?? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 10:16 pm

I saw 300 in theaters! Absolutely amazing!!

I wanna see Blades of Glory too. It looks like one of those movies that will give good laughs!!

What was Freaks about?
Back to top Go down
Z3R0
New Recruit
Z3R0

Male Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Most recent movie you have seen??   Most recent movie you have seen?? Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 11:28 am

I watched Meet The Robinson's last night...

shut up!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Subversion1
Knucklehead
Admin
Knucklehead

Male Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Most recent movie you have seen??   Most recent movie you have seen?? Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 12:55 am

DeathPunchJunkie wrote:

What was Freaks about?

This is what some people had to say about "Freaks"..

"Don't let people convince you that "Freaks" is a horror movie, because it isn't. It's actually a quite sad and sympathetic look at the way abnormalities were treated in the early part of the 20th century, and has direct parallels to the obsession with physical perfection causing eating disorders today. Tod Browning of course asks us to consider who are the bigger freaks: those with deformed bodies or those with deformed souls? The two "normal" people who are out to cheat and steal are monstrous, whereas the freaks are quite likable and charming. The ending is disturbing to be sure, but it's hard to condemn the freaks for acts that seem largely justified.

"Freaks" was obviously way ahead of its time. "

"Grotesque and shocking motion picture from one of the first masters of horror pictures. Deals with the realities of what people who are physically deformed go through when working at the circus. In the film they are a close bunch who live by their own code of ethics. Told through the flashback structure, the movie tells the story of a group of circus performers who get revenge when there is an attempt of murder on one of their own to get his money. Freaks is disturbing and relentless in its imagery"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/knuckleheadinvegas
DeathPunchJunkie
New Recruit

Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: Most recent movie you have seen??   Most recent movie you have seen?? Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2007 10:00 am

Oh my....
Sounds like some thing to watch!!!
Thanx man!!
Back to top Go down
Jason
New Recruit
Jason

Male Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: Most recent movie you have seen??   Most recent movie you have seen?? Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 2:54 pm

FUCK YEAH ... PAT!! Chan-wook Park is badass.. his flicks are always full of emotion ;-)... I have all his flicks...

The last flick i've seen was grindhouse... NOT too shabby ... but i like the peeps in it anyways *LoL*...

J a s o n :-P
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/snoman_99
patfromhell
Admin
patfromhell

PostSubject: Re: Most recent movie you have seen??   Most recent movie you have seen?? Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 3:11 pm

haha fuckin hated grindhouse.. i was so bored! Very Happy.. was too over the top and just relying on style... i wud hav preferred a kill bill 3 rabbit

I SO WANT TO see 28 weeks later...but that bitch at the cinema actually wanted to see my ID...

..12th of june (finally 18..)
Back to top Go down
Chued
New Recruit

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Most recent movie you have seen??   Most recent movie you have seen?? Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 5:15 am

Yep 28 weeks later is on my list too Very Happy Last movie i seen that was good was a german comedy called "vollidiot" which means dumbass in english. Was one of the best german movies of all time. I've seen 300 in cinema 3 times. It's addictive Very Happy
Back to top Go down
patfromhell
Admin
patfromhell

PostSubject: Re: Most recent movie you have seen??   Most recent movie you have seen?? Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 3:19 pm

i ve seen 28 weeks later now..and i'm fuckin disappointed...my reason why i hate the film is not so much subjective actually...a general thing u shudnt do in a film...wont say it cuz i dont wanna ruin the film for everyone but..ye REALLY glad i didnt watch it in the cinema haha
Back to top Go down
Chued
New Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Most recent movie you have seen??   Most recent movie you have seen?? Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 5:23 am

Hmm that's bad news. I loved the first one!
Back to top Go down
deathxpunched
New Recruit
deathxpunched

Female Number of posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: Most recent movie you have seen??   Most recent movie you have seen?? Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 11:19 am

I took my daughter to see Shrek the 3rd, it was pretty damn funny. If you had kids take em to see it.

Grandma's Boy is freaking hillarious!!!! Can't wait to see Mama's Boy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xlovexdumplingx
Chued
New Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Most recent movie you have seen??   Most recent movie you have seen?? Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 1:32 am

I totaly hate this animated disney crap. :/
Back to top Go down
patfromhell
Admin
patfromhell

PostSubject: Re: Most recent movie you have seen??   Most recent movie you have seen?? Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 5:47 am

they got nothin to do with disney. they are made by pixar. oh welll i do like some of them..but ye i kno whad u meen..tis gettin a bit too much ..."triologies" in general :/
Back to top Go down
Chued
New Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Most recent movie you have seen??   Most recent movie you have seen?? Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2007 3:47 am

It's called disney pixar now! Disney bought em...
Back to top Go down
patfromhell
Admin
patfromhell

PostSubject: Re: Most recent movie you have seen??   Most recent movie you have seen?? Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 1:25 pm

oh..ok...didnt kno thad Wink
Back to top Go down
twistedtracers
Admin
twistedtracers

PostSubject: Re: Most recent movie you have seen??   Most recent movie you have seen?? Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 4:10 pm

HEY HEY HEY HEY!!
I got the funniest fucking movie for you guys to watch.
It's a few years old. It's called ..... "ORGAZMO"!!

That movie is so fucking funny! It is a must see.

Watch it!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
twistedtracers
Admin
twistedtracers

PostSubject: Re: Most recent movie you have seen??   Most recent movie you have seen?? Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 4:12 pm

Oh, I took my son and his bud to see Spiderman 3 when it came out. I thought it was ok. Winky Winky
Back to top Go down
twistedtracers
Admin
twistedtracers

PostSubject: Re: Most recent movie you have seen??   Most recent movie you have seen?? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 2:21 am

I took a ENTIRE clan full of kids to see Harry Potter!! On opening weekend!! It was fun! Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
patfromhell
Admin
patfromhell

PostSubject: Re: Most recent movie you have seen??   Most recent movie you have seen?? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 5:51 am

twistedtracers wrote:
I took a ENTIRE clan full of kids to see Harry Potter!! On opening weekend!! It was fun! Like a Star @ heaven
yea i watched it as well...was better than i expected. also i did read the books and I hav to say it seemed to me like this was the movie they added to the most...like half of it wasnt even in the book. but oh well good film.

i m gunna watch the new simpsons movie too. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most recent movie you have seen??   Most recent movie you have seen?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Most recent movie you have seen??
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next