Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in-www.freedomain.co.nr

Most recent movie you have seen??

Go down 
+11
Shmitty
deathxpunched
Chued
Jason
Z3R0
DeathPunchJunkie
Frostmoon
Knucklehead
BlindFighter
patfromhell
twistedtracers
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
patfromhell
Admin
patfromhell

Male Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2007-04-17

Most recent movie you have seen?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most recent movie you have seen??   Most recent movie you have seen?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 8:55 am

I recently watched "Disturbia" and "The Condemned" . The first one being a modern version of "Rear Window" with the guy who also played the lead in Transformers. The film really wasn't too bad - I enjoyed it.

The next one i saw was "The Condemned". Its basically an American version of "Battle Royal" - a groundbreaking Japanese horror/ socially critical thriller who tells the story of a school class that is taken to an island in order to fight for survival because only one is allowed to leave the place alive. The original concept is brilliant. The newer American version is not too bad actually. It got a lot of negative critique but I think the ending makes up for entire film. I laughed a lot and was surely entertained!

Last edited by on Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shmitty
New Recruit

Male Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Most recent movie you have seen??   Most recent movie you have seen?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 6:33 pm

Just saw Bourne Ultimatum...no surprise here folks.

Same movie. Added a tad bit more conspiracy. yay.

Thats my general thought on that
Back to top Go down
LaidToRest
New Recruit
LaidToRest

Female Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Most recent movie you have seen??   Most recent movie you have seen?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 9:29 pm

I Now Pronounce You Chuck And Larry.

I though it was hilarious, but I can understand why some wouldn't like it I suppose.
Back to top Go down
patfromhell
Admin
patfromhell

PostSubject: Re: Most recent movie you have seen??   Most recent movie you have seen?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 9:54 am

LaidToRest wrote:
I Now Pronounce You Chuck And Larry.
I was thinkin about goin n seein that cuz i love that guy from king of queens. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Üncle Snake
New Recruit

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Most recent movie you have seen??   Most recent movie you have seen?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 4:18 pm

I loved The Bourne Ultimatum. The intensity never lets up. They're saying it could be the last in the series, and if that's true, it's a great way to end.
Back to top Go down
patfromhell
Admin
patfromhell

PostSubject: Re: Most recent movie you have seen??   Most recent movie you have seen?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 6:57 am

Üncle Snake wrote:
I loved The Bourne Ultimatum. The intensity never lets up. They're saying it could be the last in the series, and if that's true, it's a great way to end.

yea its deffo the last one for matt damon...at least thats what he said at the premier in Berlin.

the shaking cameras really do work well but i heard of people feeling sea sick afterwards

most recent movie i watched:

Mr. Brooks.

hell of a good movie. its my new "american psycho". kevin costner is in it, but man he is so evil in this one! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
HellRazorNJ
New Recruit
HellRazorNJ

Male Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Most recent movie you have seen??   Most recent movie you have seen?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 2:54 pm

I saw Superbad a couple weeks ago - funny as hell!! Director/writer Judd Apatow and fellow cronie Seth Rogan are on their game and FINALLY getting the recognition they deserve (The TV show Freaks and Geeks was pulled off the air prematurely in 1999).
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nmhellrazor
patfromhell
Admin
patfromhell

PostSubject: Re: Most recent movie you have seen??   Most recent movie you have seen?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 5:47 am

HellRazorNJ wrote:
I saw Superbad a couple weeks ago - funny as hell!! Director/writer Judd Apatow and fellow cronie Seth Rogan are on their game and FINALLY getting the recognition they deserve (The TV show Freaks and Geeks was pulled off the air prematurely in 1999).

yea just dont watch it with ur girlfriend or any females really haha. lol!
Back to top Go down
DeathPunchJunkie
New Recruit

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Most recent movie you have seen??   Most recent movie you have seen?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 1:08 pm

HAHA, we watched Wild Hogs the other night. That was funny!
Back to top Go down
Suffacated
New Recruit
Suffacated

Male Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Most recent movie you have seen??   Most recent movie you have seen?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 4:35 pm

The Descent. Rocks
And yeah.... it scared the crap outa me.
affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/suffacated
patfromhell
Admin
patfromhell

PostSubject: Re: Most recent movie you have seen??   Most recent movie you have seen?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 11:53 am

Suffacated wrote:
The Descent. Rocks
And yeah.... it scared the crap outa me.
affraid

really?? lol! i thought it was boring... dont watch tale of the 2 sisters if that already scares ya Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chued
New Recruit

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Most recent movie you have seen??   Most recent movie you have seen?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 6:46 am

Just seen postal... quite funny but not that good. (No Boll bashing please^^)
Back to top Go down
patfromhell
Admin
patfromhell

PostSubject: Re: Most recent movie you have seen??   Most recent movie you have seen?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 9:48 am

Chued wrote:
Just seen postal... quite funny but not that good. (No Boll bashing please^^)

hahaha i so cudnt stand watching that the whole way through i think!

Ive just seen American Gangster. Killer movie. I would already call it a soon to be classic!
Back to top Go down
Chued
New Recruit

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Most recent movie you have seen??   Most recent movie you have seen?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 10:34 am

Ah i kinda played the game a lot so i like the movie... somehow it had the same senseless black humor stuff in it. But somehow it was missing a plot.
Back to top Go down
patfromhell
Admin
patfromhell

PostSubject: Re: Most recent movie you have seen??   Most recent movie you have seen?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 7:37 am

Chued wrote:
Ah i kinda played the game a lot so i like the movie... somehow it had the same senseless black humor stuff in it. But somehow it was missing a plot.

yea it was just about freaking people out basically (the movie more so than the game)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most recent movie you have seen??   Most recent movie you have seen?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Most recent movie you have seen??
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2