Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in-www.freedomain.co.nr

[Metal] Demon Hunter

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
patfromhell
Admin
patfromhell

Male Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2007-04-17

[Metal] Demon Hunter Empty
PostSubject: [Metal] Demon Hunter   [Metal] Demon Hunter Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 6:23 pm

[Metal] Demon Hunter 399162282_l

If you like - no love of course, Five Finger Death Punch, then you should definitely check out these guys as well!
Demon Hunter is an alternative/hardcore/metalcore band with christian inspired lyrics. Their style is kind of
similar to 5FDP but not quite as brutal, however more melodic at points.
Some of their greatest tracks and my personal favourites are "I've seen where it grows",
"My throat is an open grave", "Not Ready to die" and "Deteriorate".

Listen to a couple of their tracks on their myspace and/or watch their videos on their official website.

Members:

- Ryan Clark - vocals
- Jon Dunn - bass
- Don Clark - guitar
- Ethan Luck - guitar
- Timothy "Yogi" Watts - drums

Discography:

- Demon Hunter (2002)
- Summer of Darkness (2004)
- The Triptych (2005)
- The Triptych: Deluxe Edition (2006)

Official Bio:
(from their myspace)

Quote :
Crushing riffs, beautiful melodies, memorable choruses, heartfelt lyrics and forthright support of justice and faith combine in this unique band who pay tribute to the metal of the past while pushing things forward with a modern sensibility.

Demon Hunter's new album, "The Triptych," topped the Billboard Heatseekers chart at No. 1 and has gotten killer reviews in Revolver, Outburn and Decibel. Demon Hunter was named 1 of 10 "Artists To Watch" by AOL Music. "The Triptych" was produced by Aaron Sprinkle (Acceptance, Emery), mixed by Machine (Lamb Of God, White Zombie) and is available for a limited time with three different covers painted by Dan Seagrave (Morbid Angel, Suffocation).

"The Triptych: Special Edition" is due October 31 and will include 4 bonus tracks, a brand new full-length DVD with live footage, videos, three documentaries and photo galleries and all new artwork that incorporates the original three covers into one cohesive work.

"The Triptych" is Demon Hunter's followup to the hugely acclaimed "Summer Of Darkness" album, which generated the MTV2 "Headbanger's Ball" and Fuse TV staple "Not Ready To Die." Demon Hunter was also featured on the soundtrack to "Resident Evil: Apocalypse."

Demon Hunter first broke onto the scene with their self-titled debut a few years back, filling a vacuum left by Living Sacrifice and other fullon heavy metal bands with a spiritual message.

Join The Hunt!
Back to top Go down
Jason
New Recruit
Jason

Male Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-04-19

PostSubject: Re: [Metal] Demon Hunter   [Metal] Demon Hunter Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 7:39 am

yeah i like these guys sound alot... i have most of their music... nice band!!!

J :-P
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/snoman_99
BlindFighter
New Recruit
BlindFighter

Male Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-04-20

PostSubject: Re: [Metal] Demon Hunter   [Metal] Demon Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 2:28 pm

I like them they have a good sound.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/eckogod
DBZEROGRAVITY
New Recruit
DBZEROGRAVITY

Number of posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: [Metal] Demon Hunter   [Metal] Demon Hunter Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 7:07 am

i've got their last 2 cds
Back to top Go down
patfromhell
Admin
patfromhell

PostSubject: Re: [Metal] Demon Hunter   [Metal] Demon Hunter Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 11:02 am

you should def. check out their self titled as well..some of their best songs on there!!
Back to top Go down
DBZEROGRAVITY
New Recruit
DBZEROGRAVITY

PostSubject: Re: [Metal] Demon Hunter   [Metal] Demon Hunter Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 2:06 pm

ill check it out later. thanx for the advise
Back to top Go down
DBZEROGRAVITY
New Recruit
DBZEROGRAVITY

PostSubject: Re: [Metal] Demon Hunter   [Metal] Demon Hunter Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 5:49 pm

bought the new album. definitely my favorite one now. check out follow the wolves, incision, and i am you if you get a chance
Back to top Go down
patfromhell
Admin
patfromhell

PostSubject: Re: [Metal] Demon Hunter   [Metal] Demon Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 6:57 pm

I LOVE the new album. fuckin brilliant stuff. cant wait for their EU tour!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Metal] Demon Hunter   [Metal] Demon Hunter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Metal] Demon Hunter
Page 1 of 1